The Cato Dog Training Place Board is loaded with features - we have engineered this platform to be the perfect Dog Place Board for your pet.
Two surface options: Turf or Rubber. Many customers like the turf because it looks/feels more like grass. The rubber is easy to sanitize and keep clean.
Other products on the market are typically re-purposed beds that were not originally designed to be used for place training. The Cato Board was designed specifically for place training!
- High-traction surface (rubber or turf) that that is safe and comfortable for dogs
- Incredibly durable - will not crack or chip
- NO TIP design - even the most rambunctious dogs won't cause the Cato Board to flip up on its side.
- Non-absorbent, molded design with integrated water drainage built into the surface
- Stackable for easy transportation
- Ultra-stable on uneven terrain
- Air-flow underneath to reduce damage to grass
- High-grip rubber feet for hard surfaces - it WILL NOT slide on wood, linoleum, tile, concrete, or other smooth surfaces
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
- Weight: Turf surface: 6.5 LBS ---- Rubber surface: 7.25 LBS
- Dimensions: 16" wide, 24" long, 3.5" high
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.